This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as
"App"). The Website and the App are jointly referred to as the "Platform". Please read these
you may not use the services on the Platform, and we request you to uninstall the App. By
installing, downloading or even merely using the Platform, you shall be contracting with Done
Down Policy) as posted on the Platform from time to time, which takes effect on the date on
which you download, install or use the Services, and create a legally binding arrangement to abide
by the same.
- The Platform is operated and owned by Done Delivery and its Holding Company Palasha
Enterprises , and having its registered office at A/4, Ganesh Prasad, Altinho, Panjim, Goa,
mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer or customer on the Platform
by providing Registration Data while registering on the Platform as a registered user using any
computer systems. The terms Done Delivery / Palasha Enterprises, "we", "us" or "our" shall mean
Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises.
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises enables transactions between partner shops and buyers,
dealing in prepared food and beverages ("Platform Services"). The buyers ("Buyer/s") can
choose and place orders ("Orders") from variety of products listed and offered for sale by various
neighbourhood partner shops including but not limited to the shops and eateries
("Partner shop/s"), on the Platform and Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises enables
delivery of such orders at select localities of serviceable cities across Goa, India ("Delivery
Services"). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as
you shall be liable to update yourself of such changes, if any, by accessing the changes on the
other policies and note the changes made on the Platform. Your continued usage of the services
grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to access, enter, and use
terms and conditions and policies (including but not limited to Cancellation & Refund Policy,
Use of Platform and Services
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Buyers and
Partner shops alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation,
price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of
delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to
products and services. Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises does not have any control or
does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of
such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Partner shops. Done
Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises may, however, offer support services to Partner shops
in respect to order fulfilment, payment collection, call centre, and other services, pursuant
to independent contracts executed by it with the Partner shops.
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises does not make any representation or warranty as to the
item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of thePartner
shops. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular
Partner shop that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best
judgment in that behalf. All Partner shop offers and third party offers are subject to
respective party terms and conditions. Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises takes no
responsibility for such offers."
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises neither make any representation or warranty as to
specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be
sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly
support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Done
Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on
behalf of itself or third parties.
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is not responsible for any non-performance or breach
of any contract entered into between Buyers and Partner shops on the Platform.
Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned
Buyers and/or Partner shops will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform.
Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-
performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of
stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is operating an online marketplace and assumes the
role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer
and Partner shop on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products
or services offered by Partner shop. At no time shall Done Delivery/ Palasha
Enterprises hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Done Delivery/
Palasha Enterprises have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered
into between Buyer and Partner shop."
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is only providing a platform for communication and it
is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly
bipartite contract between the Partner shop and the Buyer. In case of complaints
from the Buyer pertaining to food efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, Done
Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises shall notify the same to Partner shop and shall also
redirect the Buyer to the consumer call center of the Partner shop. The Partner
shop shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any
complaint on any Partner shop accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to
the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you,such as details of the
Partner shop and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable
satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
- Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting
under false pretence.
- Use of the Website and Apps (Android and iOS)
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by
the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or
share any information which:
- belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene,
pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or
invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable,
disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or
otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or
unlawfully harassing including but not limited to ?indecent representation
of women? within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women
(Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit
content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry,
hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of ?junk mail?, ?chain letters?, or unsolicited
mass mailing or ?spamming?;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene,
defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited
to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without
limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address,
physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted
work (see ?copyright complaint? below for instructions on how to lodge a
complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated
computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent
manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or
links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or
images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise
inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or
buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or
creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access
to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information,
bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords
or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes
from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written
consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid
schemes, or the buying or selling of products related to the Platform.
written consent means a communication coming from Done Delivery/
Palasha Enterprises's Legal Department, specifically in response to your
request, and expressly addressing and allowing the activity or conduct for
which you seek authorization;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be
construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any
third party's user and enjoyment of similar services;
- refers to any website or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains material
that is inappropriate for the Platform or any other website, contains content
that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms of
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property
rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall
not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages
or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer
resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots,
easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage,
detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or
expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India,
friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to
the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any
offence or is insulting any other nation;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in
any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner
under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for
the time being in force; or
- creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services
of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any ?deep-link?, ?page-scrape?, ?robot?, ?spider? or other
automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent
manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or
any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or
presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any
materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made
available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the
Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any
server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the
Platform, by hacking, ?password mining? or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network
connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the
Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up,
trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or
any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its
source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or
offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any
information, including but not limited to personal identification or information,
other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or
comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the
name Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises, or otherwise engage in any conduct or
action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Done Delivery/ Palasha
Enterprises or Partner shop on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any
Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises trade or service marks, trade name and/or
goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by
us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Done
Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises systems or networks, or any systems or networks
connected to Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to
interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being
conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
vii. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise
the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform
or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you
are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or
- You may not use the Platform or any content on the Platform for any
performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of
Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises and/or others.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as
amended from time to time, of
- the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the
- all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including
the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and
- international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations
(including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central
excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your
listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services.
You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited
by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or
regulations for the time being in force.
- In order to allow us to use the information supplied by you, without violating your
rights or any laws, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual,
irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise
the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights you have in your
Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to your
Information. We will only use your information in accordance with these Terms of
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to
the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you
undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not
exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to
mislead other users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of the
Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to,
products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to
information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another
person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other
than us without our prior explicit consent. In order to protect our users from such
advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of messages
or emails which a user may send to other users in any 24-hour period which we
deem appropriate in its sole discretion. You understand that we have the right at all
times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing
information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law,
regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation,
disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal
activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or
subpoena. In addition, We can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose
any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as
we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the
investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may
involve personal injury.
- We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted
on the Platform. Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises shall have the right to remove
or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any
this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF
THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE PLATFORM AND IN YOUR
PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that such Content posted does not
necessarily reflect Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises's views. In no event shall
Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises assume or have any responsibility or liability
for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of
Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. You hereby represent and
warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content which you provide
and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any
proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or
otherwise unlawful information.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in
promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment
and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions,
warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you
and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of
any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence
of such advertisers on the Platform.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ?hackers') may post
or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be
involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible
for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform,
and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not
approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge
and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that
you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select
the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises shall have all the rights to take
necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your
involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people,
intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services),
hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal
Account Registration or use of the Platform
- You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (?Done Delivery/ Palasha
Enterprises Account?) and become a member (?Membership?); or you can also register to
join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (?SNS?)
(including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a ?Third Party Account?,
via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are
subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the
Platform services, you may link your Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises Account with
Third Party Accounts, by either:
- providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform;
- allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the
applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
- You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information
to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for
use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and
conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without
obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by
such third party service providers.
- By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access,
make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided
to and stored in your Third Party Account (?SNS Content?) so that it is available on and
through the Platform via your Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises Account.
- Depending on the Third Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings
that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that
you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your Done
Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises Account on the Platform.
- Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our
access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then
SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
- We will create your Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises Account for your use of the
Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain
via an SNS, as described above. You may only have one Done Delivery/ Palasha
Enterprises Account and not permitted to create multiple accounts. If found, you having
multiple accounts, Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises reserves right to suspend such
multiple account without being liable for any compensation.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration
process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises
Account and your access to the Services (i) if any information provided during the
registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete; (ii) if
it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or us; and/or
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose
your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities
or actions under your Done Delivery Account, whether or not you have authorized such
activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Done
- Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and
you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other
Bookings and Financial Terms
- The Platform allows you to place food order bookings and we will, subject to the terms
and conditions set out herein, enable delivery of such order to you.
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises do not own, sell, resell on its own and/or do not
control the Partner shops or the related services provided in connection thereof. You
understand that any order that you place shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out
- As a general rule, all food orders placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
- However, upon your successful completion of booking an order, we may call you on the
telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the order, the price to be
paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain
information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile
number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect
details to our attention.
- In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform
and confirm any change in the order, due to availability or unavailability or change in price
of the order as informed by the Partner shop. Please note change or confirmation of
the order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises
reserves the right to not to process your order in the event you are unavailable on the
phone at the time we call you for confirming the order and such event the provisions of the
cancellation and refund policy below shall be applicable.
- All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be
compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not
facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the
purchases made on Platform. You can pay by
- credit card or debit card or net banking;
- any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an order; or
or debit card or cash at the time of delivery. You understand, accept and agree that the
payment facility provided by Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is neither a banking nor
financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online
electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for
the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and
credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Done
Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity
with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
- You acknowledge and agree that we act as the Partner shop's payment agent for the
limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Partner shop. Upon
your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Partner shop, your payment
obligation to the Partner shop for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible
for remitting such amounts, to the Partner shop. You shall not, under any
circumstances whatsoever, make any payment directly to the Partner shop for Order
bookings made using the Platform.
- You agree to pay us for the total amount for the order placed by you on the Platform. We
will collect the total amount in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Terms of
Use and the pricing terms set forth in the applicable menu listing for the particular Partner
shop. Please note that we cannot control any amount that may be charged to you by
your bank related to our collection of the total amount, and we disclaim all liability in this
- In connection with your order, you will be asked to provide customary billing information
such as name, billing address and credit card information either to us or our third party
payment processor. You agree to pay us for the order placed by you on the Platform, in
accordance with these Terms, using of the methods described under clause VII (6) above.
You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts by charging the credit card provided
as part of requesting the booking, either directly by us or indirectly, via a third party online
payment processor or by one of the payment methods described on the Platform. If you are
directed to our third-party payment processor, you may be subject to terms and conditions
governing use of that third party's service and that third party's personal information
using the Platform services. Once your confirmed booking transaction is complete you will
receive a confirmation email summarizing your confirmed booking.
- The final tax bill will be issued by the Partner shop to the Buyer along with the order
and Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is merely collecting the payment on behalf of such
Partner shop. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of
applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Partner
shop. Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises holds no responsibility for the legal
correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue
arising on the taxes shall reside with the Partner shop.
- The prices reflected on the Platform are determined solely by the Partner shop and
are listed based on Partner shop's information. Very rarely, prices may change at the
time of placing order due to Partner shop changing the menu price without due
intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of the Partner shop
attributing to various factors beyond control.
Disclaimer: Prices on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some
technical issue, typographical error or product information supplied by Partner shop
be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Partner shop may cancel such your
- The Partner shop shall be solely responsible for any warrantee/guarantee of the food
products sold to the Buyers and in no event shall be the responsibility of Done Delivery/
- The transaction is bilateral between the Partner shop and Buyer and therefore, Done
Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on
Cancellations and Refunds
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have
received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been
confirmed, Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises shall have a right to charge you
cancellation fee of a minimum INR 100/- upto the order value, with a right to either
not to refund the order value or recover from your subsequent order, the complete/
deficit cancellation fee, as applicable, to compensate our shop and delivery
partners. Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises shall also have right to charge you
cancellation fee for the orders cancelled by Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises for
the reasons specified under clause 1(iii) of this cancellation and refunds policy. In
case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Done Delivery/ Palasha
Enterprises or its shop and delivery partners, Done Delivery/ Palasha
Enterprises shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will
contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order
and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to
cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- in the event of the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered
- failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order
- failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or
authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the
- unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the
- You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of
placing your order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following
- your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of
- us cancelling your order due to
- your delivery location following outside
our designated delivery zones;
- failure to contact you by phone or email
at the time of confirming the order booking; or
- failure to contact you by
phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or
- you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of
the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and
- All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in
accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the
credit / debit card.
- In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for:
- orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us;
- wrong order being delivered; or
- items missing from your order at the time of delivery.
Terms of service
- You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for:
- The services or goods provided by the Partner shop including, but not
limited, serving of food orders suiting your requirements and needs;
- The Partner shop's services or goods not being up to your expectations or
leading to any loss, harm or damage to you;
- The availability or unavailability of certain items on the menu; or
- The Partner shop serving the incorrect orders.
- The details of the menu and price list available on the Platform are based on the
information provided by the Partner shops and we shall not be responsible for any
change or cancellation or unavailability.
- You may not be able to avail our Services if your delivery location is outside our current
scope of Service. We will keep you informed of the same at the time of confirming your
- You understand that delivery periods quoted to you at the time of confirming the order is
an approximate estimate and may vary. We will not be responsible for any delay in the
delivery of your order.
- You order will be only delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing
the order on the Platform. We reserve the right to cancel the order, in our sole discretion,
in the event of any change to the place of delivery and you shall not be entitled to any
refund for the same. Delivery in the event of change of the delivery location shall be at our
- You shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorisations to
accept delivery. In the event of any failure to accept delivery, failure to deliver within the
estimated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations,
then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and
responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you and you shall not be entitled to
any refund for the same. Our decision in relation to this shall be final and binding.
- You understand that our liability ends once your order has been delivered to you.
- Services provided:
- You confirm that we shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of
consideration payable towards the goods purchased from the Services.
- Each purchase on the Service shall contain necessary instructions to redeem the
any other terms as set out in such document confirm such sale of Service. You
shall not be entitled to receive any credit, refund or cash back for the value of the
goods sold if you fail to redeem the goods within the expiry date or in accordance
with the terms therein.
- You agree and acknowledge that neither us nor the Partner shop shall be
- You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved
payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide
correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for
availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully
owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card.
The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party
unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court
order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your
credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a
consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- We do not offer any refunds against goods already purchased from the Platform unless an
error that is directly attributable to us has occurred during the purchase of such product or
- We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However,
in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further
- If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
- You agree that the Services shall be provided by us only during the working hours of the
relevant Partner shops.
require you to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not
confirm if it is purported identity. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm
resulting from your interactions with other Members.
- By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain
for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim
against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree
not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such
actions or omissions.
- Persons who are ?incompetent to contract? within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act,
1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform.
Only individuals who are 18 years of age or older may use the Platform and avail Services.
If you are under 18 years of age and you wish to download, install, access or use the
Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises reserves the right to terminate your Membership and / or
deny access to the platform if it is brought Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises notice that
you are under the age of 18 years.
- If you choose to use the Platform, it shall be your responsibility to treat your user
identification code, password and any other piece of information that we may provide, as
part of our security procedures, as confidential and not disclose the same to any person or
entity other than us. We shall at times and at our sole discretion reserve the right to disable
any user identification code or password if you have failed to comply with any of the
- As we are providing services in the select cities in Goa, India, we have complied with
applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the
event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be
entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are
available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use
the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be
responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations,
byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
- You shall at all times be responsible for the use of the Services through your computer or
such persons accessing the Platform on your computer or mobile device.
- You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a
computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand
and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and
telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform
and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be
responsible or liable for such costs.
- You agree and grant permission to Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises to receive
promotional SMS and e-mails from Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises or allied partners.
In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail
- By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you
agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not
authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and
that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your
account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and
you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and
regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications
and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or
transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting,
threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a
right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise
offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually
explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion
of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- All necessary licenses, consents, permissions and rights are owned by you and
there is no need for any payment or permission or authorization required from any
other party or entity to use, distribute or otherwise exploit in all manners permitted
trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and / or other proprietary rights contained
in any content that you submit, post, upload, distribute or otherwise transmit or
- You will not (a) use any services provided by the Platform for commercial
purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise
(whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation,
solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for
commercial purposes of any kind. In the event you want to advertise your product
or service contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other
person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
vii. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make
available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful
component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network,
or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Platform.
- You will not use another person's username, password or other account
information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or
impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with
any person or entity.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts,
including ?flaming,? ?spamming,? ?flooding,? ?trolling,? and ?griefing? as those
terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not
limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or
trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to
- You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene,
indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive,
derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive,
hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
- You shall not access the Platform without authority or use the Platform in a manner
that damages, interferes or disrupts:
- any part of the Platform or the Platform software; or
- any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored or any
equipment of any third party
- You release and fully indemnify Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises and/or any of its
officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any
of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may
have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable
efforts in that behalf, Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises cannot take responsibility or
control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform.
You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate,
or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Access to the Platform, Accuracy and security
- We endeavour to make the Platform available to during Partner shop working hours.
However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely,
error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be
- We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software
which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may
affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or
other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or
your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be
liable for the actions of third parties.
- We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be
correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to
all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our
sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to
register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such
user is reinstated by us.
Relationship with operators if the Platform is accessed on mobile devices
- In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated,
sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without
limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an ?Operator?).
- Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms
and conditions of the Operator.
and not with an Operator, and we, not those Operators, are solely responsible for the
- The license granted to you for the Platform is limited to a non-transferable license to use
the Platform on a mobile device that you own or control and as permitted by these Terms
- We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect
to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an
Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services
with respect to the Platform.
- You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for
addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Platform or your possession
and/or use of the Platform, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Platform
fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising
under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Platform or
your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party's intellectual property
rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation,
defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the
Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your
mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
- You and we acknowledge and agree that the relevant Operator, and that Operator's
- THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME
FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
- DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT
IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE
MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT
PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY
OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE
INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A
CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON
THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES
WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO
FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER,
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY
REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S
SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY
CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH
THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR
RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY
YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY
RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO
THIRD PARTY'S / PARTNER shopS SERVICES.
- DONE DELIVERY / PALASHA ENTERPRISES DISCLAIMS AND ALL LIABILITY
THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO ANY VIOLATION OF THE FOOD SAFETY AND
STANDARDS ACT, 2006 AND APPLICABLE RULES AND REGULATIONS MADE
THEREUNDER AND SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE
- WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO
PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED,
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE
AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES,
REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS,
EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN.
FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR
DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY
THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE
ON SUCH INFORMATION.
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED ?AS IS?. WE AND /
OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION
REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY,
EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA
FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED
HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY
BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE
JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE,
ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION
WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS
WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES,
BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR
INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES,
AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD
PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE
ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM
PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM
LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM
ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR PARTNER
shop ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON
WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND
WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
- We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive,
worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform
for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your
organisation to material available on the Platform.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or
downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or
audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes
without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of the Platform in breach of these Terms of
Use, your right to use the Platform will cease immediately and you must, at our option,
return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Treatment of information provided by you
Third Party Content
- We cannot and will not assure that other users are or will be complying with the foregoing
hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
- You acknowledge that when you access a link that leaves the Platform, the site you will
By assessing links to other sites, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for those
sites. We reserve the right to disable links to and / or from third-party sites to the Platform,
although we are under no obligation to do so.
intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction where that term is illegal,
survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to
any other person.
Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to
unforeseen circumstances or any event which is beyond Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises's
reasonable control and without its fault or negligence, but not limited to, acts of God, war, riots,
embargoes, strikes, lockouts, acts of any Government authority, delays in obtaining licenses or
rejection of applications under the Statutes, failure of telephone connections or power failure, fire
Governing law and dispute resolution
which is commenced to resolve any matter arising under or relating to this Platform, shall be
subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Goa, India.
IP Notice and Take Down Policy
- Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises has put in place IP Notice and Take Down Policy
(?Take Down Policy?) so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that
infringe their right to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they
erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
- Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or
listings through Take Down Policy by way of Notice of infringement in the specified
format. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in
touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us.
(Note: Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises does not and cannot verify that Partner
shops have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However,
Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises is committed ensure that item listings do not infringe
upon intellectual property rights of third parties once an authorized representative of the
rights owner properly reports them to Done Delivery/ Palasha Enterprises